Here’s how it’s going down. You create a post like this one on your site, and then email the Cash for Comments folks. (That email addy is below) Then copy the Code between the **Copy** tags. Pretty simple really. They’ll be picking 10 winners (one down already) and the deadline for the next winner is 9/17/2007. Oh, and you have to create a few links. Two to Cash for Comments with the anchor text “Internet Marketing” and “Get Paid!” A third link to the person that tagged you. And a fourth link to bloggingthemovie.com with the anchor text of “blogging”.
If you win, there are a few things you have to do. First, you’ll get a copy of the 4 Hour Work Week for yourself. You’ll also get one to sign. You sign it and then send it back. That signed book and your blog get a mention/showing in the movie. Pretty cool I guess.
Of course, the text says that you can nominate 3 people to the list, but I say “do as many as you want.” And I will.
***** start copy here *****
1. Win the 4-hour work week book copy for yourself.
2. Sign the Contest Jet Train Winner List on the another 4-Hour Work Week Book for the records. Then send this copy back to me to link up the photo of the book. You’re name will be forever part of this book and part of Blogging the Movie.
3. Be on the Contest Winners List, this list will be so popular because the contest will reset 10 times.
4. A short mention about your blog in movie, “Blogging the Movie” – a featured documentary about 10 bloggers all over the world. This contest will be mentioned however they are currently casting for bloggers.
1. Write a short blurb on at the beginning of blog using the following links:
- Link to CashForComments.com using “get paid” and “internet marketing” to CashForComments.com/contest-jet-train
- Link to Bloggingthemovie.com using the anchor text “blogging“.
- Link to thatedeguy.com using the anchor text “Monetize your blog“
- No Duplicate Content or Forum Submissions will be counted as an entry.
2. Next, copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your own blog. If you’d like a different keyword for your blog then change it, when you do your post, and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword, provided the train keeps on spreading.
3. Add at least three new favorite blogs of yours to keep the contest jet train going. Make sure you contact the bloggers and insist they participate so they can keep this going.
Deadline for the second winner is 09/19/07.
Disclaimer: If you win and do not properly sign the book correctly and send it back you will be removed from the winners list and not be mentioned in the movie. We will be happy find a replacement for your spot on the infamous winners list.
Contest Jet Train Winners
Susan Suarez | You? | Third | Fourth | Fifth | Sixth | Seventh | Eighth | Ninth | Tenth
(only 10 will win, then be mentioned in movie – Blogging the Movie)
Blogging the Movie | Cash for Comment | Susan Suarez | Gregg Hawkins | Shaun Low | BlueJar | Why Go Elsewhere | ePursuit | Things By Mike | Random Jabber | Bloggrrl | The So Called Me | Monetize Your Blog | DayJobNuker | Preblogging | Cybersurge | Z0Money | 45n5 | Webfeed Central | AIS by Sarah | Building My Empire | DevDad | Add your 3 blogs here
This Contest Jet Train is the innovation of the Sneaky Bastard at Cash for Comments dot com.
***** end copy here *****
That’s it. Create your post now! Oh, and don’t forget to email or contact the people that you tag in some way so that they know they should try and participate.