The beginners affiliate program that Shoemoney started (ShoemoneyX) has been opened back up for fresh subscribers. It’s a 12 week course that consists of a weekly email from Jeremy. Each of the emails has a lesson and then some “homework” to do that relates to the lesson.
- Week 1 – The Beginner’s Guide To Internet Marketing
- Week 2 – Affiliate Marketing 101: Everything You Need To Know To Start Promoting Products
- Week 3 – Market Research: How To Crush Your Competitors And Discover Hot Niches
- Week 4 – Introduction to Pay Per Click
- Week 5 – Advanced Pay Per Click
- Week 6 – SEO Tips, Tricks, and Tactics
- Week 7 – Content Creation: How To Create Articles That Attract Users And Increase Sales
- Week 8 – Marketing: How To Use Social Media To Spread Your Brand
- Week 9 – Make That Cash: 10 Ways To Monetize Your Site And Increase Profitability
- Week 10 – Testing & Tracking: How To Optimize Your Site & Make Sense Of The Figures
- Week 11 – Building Your Team: How To Network With Others And Find Long Term Partners
- Week 12 – Launch Day: How To Kick Start Your Business And Manage Your Projects
When Jeremy first started this program, I signed up for ShoeMoneyX immediately. It’s well worth the time, and at the price (Free), you really shouldn’t pass on the opportunity to have one of the leading affiliate marketers teach you a little bit about the profession. It certainly is aimed at beginners, but even many of you veterans will likely learn something. Even if it’s just what some of your fellow marketers are thinking about things. I know I didn’t regret signing up for the program. Jeremy is a trustworthy sorta guy, so you don’t receive a whole bunch of spam once the program ends either. Give it a try. It’s pretty easy to unsubscribe if you don’t find it valuable.
Sign up for ShoeMoneyX